Well hey there, I’m Jared.
Welcome to my neck of the woods. Before we get too far into all this fitness & diet stuff I want to properly introduce myself 🙂
Here’s My Story…
Let me just say you and I are going to be laughing a lot together. Like, forget crunches and ab work because the laughing will take care of that 🙂
Yeah, we’ll talk about muscles and fat loss stuff but I want you have a lot of fun with this.
So allow me to introduce myself, my name is Jared but a lot of friends either call me ‘J-rod’ or just ‘Hamilton’ (my last name).
For me, I never came out of the womb ‘getting’ this fitness & fat loss stuff.
Unlike a lot of other coaches I struggled HARD with my weight, body, & mind around this fat loss game for a long time.
I was scared to take my shirt off at the pool party, I used to hate the way I looked & felt, & I thought I had to suffer for my own goals.
I’m an online coach, speaker, & podcaster
I have 3 dogs (Remi, Neeka, & Lily)
Married my first girlfriend.️
I love rolling around in jiu-jitsu
The whole speaking & coaching people stuff are literally my favorite things on earth
Now, I don’t want to bore you with a standard ‘about me page’ telling you about who I’ve worked with and the degree-certification-magic pieces of paper that you probably don’t care about honestly.
Buuuut here’s what you will find and read about here as we get to know each other more.
- Lots of strength training & workout stuff
- How to lose weight & totally transform yourself without your life totally sucking
- How nutrition is simple and not overly complex where you can still go out, eat, drink, & be merry
- How to get conquer your mind & the old you
- How to work through big issues like emotional eating, scale anxiety, & overall your life sucking while trying to lose 10lbs
- Motivation and discipline
- And overall how to look good naked while eating donuts (my fav is a cream filled long John)…
A walk down memory lane…
- I started training people in college as a part-time thing but now I own Hamilton Trained—a global online coaching business
- During that time earned my degree in Kinesiology & then am also a National Academy of Sports Medicine CPT, CES, & PES
- A lot of online coaches never have worked with clients in person but one thing I pride myself on is well before I went exclusively online I built an entire in-person personal training business to ~200 sessions/month in my city.
My Goal & Mission
My approach to training, nutrition, & totally changing your life is straight forward, to the point, insanely practical, no BS, & all backed by science & research.
My goal & mission with creating Hamilton Trained is to give you all the tools, strategies, & tactics to not only change your entire life internally & externally but to teach you how to keep your results forever with no going back.
I’m a big believer in the concept of you’re either growing or dying so continuing to grow & learn are always a must—so a lot of the things you’ll hear me say will probably go against a lot of things you’ve been told in the past when it comes to this fitness, nutrition, & fat loss.
But you’ll also see that the results speak for themselves & I’ve spent almost the last decade working hands on with people just like you & have been blessed to be a part of totally changing their lives for good.
So if you’re ready to take a new approach to learning & going about this fitness game I can’t wait to be on it with you.
I honestly can’t wait to get to know you more, share some laughs, and maybe burn a little fat along the way.
If you ever need anything don’t hesitate to reach out or just to say hey.
Now let’s get after it!
Pretty well my 2 biggest goals are to either make you pee yourself laughing so hard and/or to change your entire perspective when it comes to this fitness/fat loss/make your life better & happier game.